Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year Everyone

I have never been the one to make New Year resolutions. I tend to make lists at random times, whenever I feel the need to turn over a new leaf in my life.  So the end of a given set of 365 (366) days never meant much to me. This year, though, things are a little different. I have been dissatisfied with several things in my life and have been wanting to change it. However, for the first time in my life, I was not sure which direction I wanted to go So, my resolutions, although long over due, have not been made. Although I am still not clear where I want to go with some of the bigger questions in my life, perhaps now is the time to resolve to think about it in a more organized manner. So, here is my very short resolution list for the year:

1. Figure out what I want to do -- then work towards it.
2. Organize my life a little better so that I can get back to working out like in 2009.

Simple.

What are your resolutions? What is the theme for 2012?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: