Sunday 13 October 2013

Evil Clown Pumpkin

This guy was the second shell I created in December 2010. The first one is here. I kept changing my mind about wanted this one was going to be.  I liked the shape so much, I even toyed with the idea of just leaving him be a pumpkin. Finally I decided on making him an evil clown.

I started building him in 2011, but never got around to finishing him.

As you can see, I could not quite make up my mind on where his features should go and what he should look like.

I stopped here in 2011:

I think I like his back better!

I managed to give him a nose in 2012, but that's about it:

The claying began again in earnest this year:

He looks pretty happy that he is finally getting some attention.

Some more finishing touches and some paint later:
 And then he got some colors.


Not sure if I would exactly call him evil...


May be from some angles

All that remains is to "finish him off" with some sealant!

Let me know what you think? Do you like him? Is he evil? Is he just trying to be look evil?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: