Saturday 3 September 2011

Bird Bath 2 -- in Pics


Irene has left me powerless and flooded -- literally. This means that almost nothing is getting done on the creativity front. I did manage to smash the umbrella stand and another broken pot to get some tile fragments for the second dish antenna bird bath. Here are a few pics.

Dry fitting some designs
Glued some tiles in:







Since I am way behind on my Halloween prep, this project will be shelved temporarily until I make some headway on the Halloween front.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

varsha said...

Oh thanks for Disqs !!
And this Irene is such a Spoilsport . Your designs remind me of Nek Chand -he built a Rock Graden in Chandigarh.

Agnija Bharathi said...

I vaguely remember reading about him somewhere. Went and checked "his" webpage. I can't claim to be like him though :)