|Aha! Another dish antenna|
Anyway, I decided to remove the arm of the dish antenna.
|underside of the dish antenna|
|After the arm was removed|
|Now it's able to sit level -- almost level|
|Log stand for the dish antenna|
Sawing bits of the log off, or burying it unevenly should make the dish level with the horizontal. Only thing remaining is to make it heavy enough so it wont fly off in the wind. I am planning on mosaicking the dish to add weight and some interest.
A few years ago, during a bad thunderstorm, our Dufus broke my umbrella stand. I patched it up several times and he broke it once more than several times. Finally, I put it out on the deck in the hopes of working on it someday. I think it's day is finally here. I will be using this broken umbrella stand as a source for the tiles.
Considering that it has managed to stand the outdoors for this many years, it should be ok to be used as tiles for my birdbath.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.