Saturday 29 January 2011

I must be addicted!

There is no other way to explain this! Just after signing up for a book challenge, I signed up again for a book challenge. The themes are practically the same, although there is a difference in the details. So, this is my second South Asia book challenge, this time hosted by S. Krishna's books. I think I will be signing up at the Explorer level. Who knows, may be miraculously I will even surprise myself and read more than five!

The list remains practically the same as in the other challenge that I accepted for this year:

1. The Bloodstone Papers, Glen Duncan
2. Sister of my heart, Chitra Bannerji Divakaruni
3. Hullabaloo in the Guava Orchard, Kiran Desai
4. White Tiger, Aravind Adiga
5. Interpreter of Maladies, Jhumpa Lahiri

I expect to post reviews of the books as I read them.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: